Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow I only just knew...


So let's see, well, I have not posted on my blog for like one whole day... Sunday. I could hardly write a word properly, so I got extremely frustrated and totally forgot about my blog... So it has been one day and I have gotten a few comments on my other blog posts, which is fabulous! Well I had my mother take off my bandage on my fingers today, and after a hard time of insisting, she finally agreed to take it off if the doctor allowed me to. Yay! Finally! I could take off the bandage! Relieved, I went to the doctor, but guess wad he said, I could really take it off! I felt like my day was getting a whole lot better, but on the down side, he said that I was not able to use my hand too much because he did not want me to strain and injure it again. So here I am now, typing with my right hand again, man it feels so good! To all who sees this, if u have any comments on my blog leave it here, I do not want any unnecessary comments in school.... So after the grand moment of taking off my bandage, something suddenly came to my mind. Will the world really end in the year 2012? It occurred to me that if the world was predicted to end in in 2012, I would only be secondary 4! Ok back to my point, I do not really think that many people bother to notice that many evidence have surfaced, telling us that the world is actually going to end in 2012, like the movie itself. Many people nowadays, do not take the time to slow down and take a look at the past or enjoy life, instead, work work work. As people continue to go on with their endless, fast-paced, scheduled life, when they finally realise that they have just wasted their whole life doing nothing but work, it is already too late...... So to all those workaholics out there, take a day or two off and find some time to spend with your family and friends or looking back on what you have achieved your whole life... Well I guess this brings me to the end of my blog then..

No comments:

Post a Comment