Thursday, January 28, 2010

So it ends here... his is my final post... for CA1 that is.. haha


Hi everyone! This would be my last CA1 blog post and I will never have to write long blog entries anymore! Well besides that, I had a nice day at school today, besides being called to collect unused potato strips from everyone during science lab lesson. I don't know why, but when I got home, I felt a sudden urge of downloading Maplestory to play... I spent I like the whole afternoon figuring out how do download the game onto a mac book, but realised that it was impossible unless I had a Windows 7 program installed inside to be able to download. Frustrated, I went to my desktop to try downloading it, and guess what, it broke down! Well what an unlucky day today is! -Sigh-, as I had said yesterday, not everyday is perfect, but we just have to make it as good as we can. I have always wondered how I would die and when I would die. No one will ever find out when they would actually die. Will the world really end like I said yesterday? Like I had said in the previous days, we should cherish our every moment of our life as we will never know when we will be gone forever. Ever wondered how would it feel like to die? You will only feel it once and it will may depend on fate or destiny on how you go...... I'm so sorry about talking about death so much, but normally people do not realise any of these, like those punks out there playing rebellious, taking drugs and smoking, losing aim of life. If you think back, I also talked about people who work too hard, but for what? More luxurious things? Or maybe to support a poor family? For people who work too hard, they take money too seriously, but I know that most of them work so hard as they love their family. Then again, when we were born, there is actually no true aim in life where you must achieve... Maybe this is because it is only my one sided view of life and I am sure there are people who agree with me or disagree, but it all depends on how people themselves view life as.....

No comments:

Post a Comment