Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey! I'm back!!!


So let's see, today was seriously a bad day,actually,and it was supposed to be like the best day of he week! That's because we had our OPW and maybe as a group leader, I messed up... So now for OPW, we are supposed to do a report that would be due on the 5th of February. Ok enough about school now, it is giving me a headache. Oh yea I think I forgot to tell you guys that it was my parents' anniversary a few days ago and we went out for a fabulous dinner at the five star Shang Ri La hotel.I had my fill there all right, it was the best dinner I have ever had! So, my sister's birthday is coming up in a few days from now... What do you think I should get for her? A small soft toy bear maybe? I doubt she would like it... Or maybe something practical... Well I am seriously out of ideas so if you have any for me, feel free to post your comments. I have P.E. tomorrow and I wonder if my hand is able to take the pressure, maybe we won't be doing anything that has got to use use my hand too much... -Sigh- as everyday passes, it is a blessing, take everyday as a gift and cherish every moment, as you never know when u might leave this world... what I just said was an inspiration from a song, -If Today Was Your Last Day- I think that it is great song as everyone should all ask themselves if today was your last day and you look back, would you have achieved anything, and cherished each day...... Today, though it was a very boring day, I tried my best to make use of it and turn my frown upside down! Hahaha! Good Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment